iSikh - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSikh - Forum

Hello and Welcome to iSikh forums......Please visit the introduce yourself section in our forum to let everyone know some information about you....Thanks
Give us your ideas and suggestion on what you would like to see this time in our camps that was not available last time. Tell us how you want the camp to improve and any other suggestion you would like to give. Click here to give your suggestion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deepak's intro

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Deepak's intro Empty Deepak's intro Sun 15 Mar 2009, 12:36 am

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

Hy....My name is Deepak....I am very glad to join this forum...I assurde you that i will be a regular poster.....Hope to meet all the other isikhities....

Regards,
Deepak

2Deepak's intro Empty Re: Deepak's intro Sat 18 Apr 2009, 6:09 am

Juggy Singh

Juggy Singh
Administrator
Administrator

Waheguru jika khalsa waheguru jiki fate welcome deepak hope you will enjoy bing with us here eny thing that you wuld feal like asking please feal free to ask. Im vary thankful to you for bing wid us your sevadar....Enjoy.......And where did u got the pic'c from? No no no is that you? U must b kiding? Just go con4rm hahaha...Once eny way nice pic yaar!

https://isikh.forumotion.com

3Deepak's intro Empty Re: Deepak's intro Sun 19 Apr 2009, 12:49 am

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Jagy!! Seriously!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum