iSikh - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSikh - Forum

Hello and Welcome to iSikh forums......Please visit the introduce yourself section in our forum to let everyone know some information about you....Thanks
Give us your ideas and suggestion on what you would like to see this time in our camps that was not available last time. Tell us how you want the camp to improve and any other suggestion you would like to give. Click here to give your suggestion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Wed 29 Apr 2009, 3:26 am

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

VJKK, VJKF

Here's the link to my Picasa Album for the Triathlon over the weekend. Jas see if there is an easier/better way to put the pics themselves on to the forum.

The link is: http://picasaweb.google.com/harkiratrehal/ISikhTriathlon2009?feat=directlink

There is also an embedded link .. didnt quite know how to put this us ..lol.. but here is the embedded link:
iSikh triathlon 2009

PS: Sorry for making the forum look untidy .. lol .. you can delete the post after putting the code above .. lol

PS: A big thanks to you boys for coming!

VJKK, VJKF

2iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Wed 29 Apr 2009, 3:26 pm

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thanks....Dont worry i will edit ur post and put all the pictures in the forum.....

https://isikh.forumotion.com

3iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:49 am

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Jas .. I think the posts look massive and untidy! Sad .. If I am not wrong we can have a flickr widget and post it on to the forum ... I think i have an account with flickr .. see if our forum allows us to have that then we can just plug that in and I will gv u my login details .. leme knw what you reckon...
Good job otherwise.

4iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Thu 30 Apr 2009, 5:26 am

Davi Singh

Administrator
Administrator

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

ama dids put the pics in div or span tags the post does support HTML code Wink

5iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Thu 30 Apr 2009, 9:18 pm

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Here is what we were exactly looking for....
The pictures of the triathlon 2009...
Hope its okay now....

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

https://isikh.forumotion.com

6iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Fri 01 May 2009, 12:20 am

Davi Singh

Administrator
Administrator

Pole Jaspreet dont mean to be difficult or anything but the slideshow has really lost resolution i am thinking that it is probably a flash movie that is running the pics in a slideshow way so i am not too sure i will be able to sort it out like i promised Sad. but a brilliant effort nevertheless Smile.

7iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Tue 05 May 2009, 2:00 am

Jasveen kaur

Jasveen kaur
Star Of The Month
Star Of The Month

Wjkk wjkf thanks for the pics

8iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Empty Re: iSikh Triathlon - 26th April 2009 Sat 30 May 2009, 5:02 pm

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

VJKK VJKF
Am bk aftr long....was busy chopn.... Its gud that the pics r uploaded....par meri pic kithe ya?...lol...anyways nyc way 2 remeber the event

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum