iSikh - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSikh - Forum

Hello and Welcome to iSikh forums......Please visit the introduce yourself section in our forum to let everyone know some information about you....Thanks
Give us your ideas and suggestion on what you would like to see this time in our camps that was not available last time. Tell us how you want the camp to improve and any other suggestion you would like to give. Click here to give your suggestion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New update for cricket fans

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New update for cricket fans Empty New update for cricket fans Tue 14 Apr 2009, 1:06 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

This is a new updated that i just decided to add to our forum to make it look more attractive. This is a widget that will allow our cricket fans to have a look at the live scores of any on going matches. As we know that the IPL is coming soon, so this will be a very good way of users to have a look at the updates scores. Well i do know that this is nothing concerning sikhism but i just thought of have some fun. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know so that i can do the changes. Otherwise enjoy the latest updated scores especially for the cricket fans...Thanks

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

https://isikh.forumotion.com

2New update for cricket fans Empty Re: New update for cricket fans Tue 14 Apr 2009, 1:26 am

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

hmmm .. Interesting .. Can we add one for Football? Esp Liverpool related matches .. lol
VJKK, VJKF

3New update for cricket fans Empty Re: New update for cricket fans Tue 14 Apr 2009, 1:31 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

no problem hkay...i will try to find one

https://isikh.forumotion.com

4New update for cricket fans Empty Re: New update for cricket fans Wed 15 Apr 2009, 1:07 am

Jasveen kaur

Jasveen kaur
Star Of The Month
Star Of The Month

Thanks for the update. This will sure attract cricket fans here. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum