iSikh - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSikh - Forum

Hello and Welcome to iSikh forums......Please visit the introduce yourself section in our forum to let everyone know some information about you....Thanks
Give us your ideas and suggestion on what you would like to see this time in our camps that was not available last time. Tell us how you want the camp to improve and any other suggestion you would like to give. Click here to give your suggestion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a confirmation....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just a confirmation.... Empty Just a confirmation.... Sun 12 Apr 2009, 1:21 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,
waheguru ji ki fateh.

I just made this topic for a confirmation...I just wanted to know if iSikh has a site named...Www.Isikh.Org.....I am asking this because i saw the isikh banner and the site that was given was this one...Hkay please give me more info about this...Thanks...

https://isikh.forumotion.com

2Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Mon 13 Apr 2009, 6:30 am

Davi Singh

Administrator
Administrator

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Kidha man? long time no chat? about the site it did belong to iSikh but that was when the old members were still in the organisation... the website's domain has expired and i have absolutely no idea who has the password I did ask Khushwant paji (chairman of iSikh) ages back but never got a proper reply so thats the history with that link for now iSikh is running on the internet via the facebook pages, this forum and www.naanak.com so any other material on the internet about iSikh has probably been deemed obsolete.

Oh i do realize that i was not expected to reply but jst cudnt resist in giving u some extra knowledge about the organisation :p.

take care.

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa. Waheguru ji ki Fateh.

3Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Mon 13 Apr 2009, 4:51 pm

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Its okay davi...just wanted more information about the site because i saw it on the isikh triathlon poster...and when i logged in to that site it was not available......so just wanted to know if it exists....anyways thanks for the information..

4Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Tue 14 Apr 2009, 1:36 am

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Oh wow! how did I miss that info on the poster!! sheesh! I think we need to tape that bit off .. Thanks for bringing the matter up Jas .. will have to let the rest know of it too ...

5Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Tue 14 Apr 2009, 1:55 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

so do we have any isikh site that will be kept on the poster...i just wanted to advise us not to use this site because it is still being powered by forumition....when we will have our own domain name we can advertise this site on our posters and banners...

6Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Tue 14 Apr 2009, 2:55 pm

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

You are right about advertising this forum site as a whole on posters etc Jaspreet .. We are not going to do that ..
To answer your original question .. No we do not have any 'web space' for iSikh as yet .. Its something that Amritpal paji had bought up at our last Nitnem get-together ,, but I guess you can just see that with the response we are getting on this forum, it is def not going to be easy maintainiing a website .. but nonetheless .. as I was telling Amritpal paji .. lets see how good we are with this forum and we will use the feedback from here to decide on whether we can work with a website!! lol ..
I am just going to 'black-out' the site on the poster for now ..

7Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Tue 14 Apr 2009, 4:51 pm

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

if you are deciding to make a site then am in to help....another suggestion is that how about making this site to become www.isikh.org ..it is possible....y dont we do that and then we can advertise this forum

8Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:04 pm

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

Hkay i thnk ur warning level shud go up....lol...bdwy the poster luks awesome

9Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Wed 15 Apr 2009, 11:18 pm

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

@ Jaspreet .. If it is possible to change the UR of this forum to isikh.org then lets go for it .. I mean for the time being we could let this forum be the 'site' and when we have evryone's approval on actually getting a website of our own ..

@ Deepak .. hey!! what have I done veerji that my warning level should increase .. ?? I haven't broken any rules or used fowl language .. lol ..

T'care

10Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 12:15 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

hkay if you can get the details of the expired site we may be able to do something....otherwise its Kshs 1600 per year for this site to be isikh.org so try getting the details and if you want to make a site we can start that right away

11Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 3:45 am

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Jas .. we do want make a site .. but as I was telling Juggy .. you and I need to sit and brainstorm a bit and build up a prototype for the rest to see.. thats the only way to get an approval .. Sad

12Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 11:26 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I agree with you hkay.....So when can we meet? How about on the triathlon day...I think thats the day because we will be there for a long time...

13Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 5:35 pm

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Yup thats the best day .. after the events are done we can sit and brainstorm .. on paper .. lol

14Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 5:37 pm

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

yap sure.... Smile

15Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 6:56 pm

Davi Singh

Administrator
Administrator

hay!!! m gone from the forum for like 2 days and i miss out on this whole conversation Sad .

Chalo atleast something is being do to make an iSikh website (FINALLY!!!) guys i would also like in on the project please although i will not be able to help out much till June Smile . anyway please do remeber me in the planning stage of the website Razz

16Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 10:44 pm

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

Its okay davi....just take your time and for the site making. definately your an important person and you will have to help them making the site..

17Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Thu 16 Apr 2009, 10:46 pm

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

and one more thing. i would also like to help you in discussion about the site.

18Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Fri 17 Apr 2009, 12:07 am

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Sure davi...Your the important person...We cant miss you out...And for deepak any suggestions are welcome...

19Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Mon 20 Apr 2009, 4:52 pm

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

Jas 4gt abt suggestions...i wanna help u guys brainstorm wid u n hkay....hope am wc...al b ol along wid u guys in the triathlon

20Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Mon 20 Apr 2009, 10:23 pm

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Vahegurooo!!
Dhan Guru Naanak!!
Its is def very refreshing to have the youth getting excited (and getting us psyched up too)!!
See you lot on Sunday the .. don;t forget your thinking caps!
VJKK, VJKF

PS: Davi . lol .. pole veerji .. but thought you were keeping abreast on the activities over the forum!

21Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 4:27 pm

Sukhdeep

SSA

Let me introduce myself first:

I came across your website through the smagam invitation on one of my friend's profile on facebook. Having been brought up in Eldoret, my heart has, is and always will be in Kenya and will always reach out to my fellow ndugus even though I may no longer be in Kenya.
I had a look at the website and felt the urge to offer my sewa in the setting up a website for you guys if you require. I will procure the domain name and hosting and do the design. We can move this forum board on to the website too so that all is centralized.

Let me know if you guys are interested, I could setup a "preview" if you like before going ahead with the entire website. The only thing you'd have to bear with is time, I will be doing this in my free time so there may be times I'd have loads of time and other times it may take a couple of days.

Sukhdeep

22Just a confirmation.... Empty Re: Just a confirmation.... Sat 13 Jun 2009, 8:51 pm

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

First of all my apologies to you. As soon we had a discussion the post by Deepak Singh and your previous post was deleted. Then i would like to thank you for joining our forum and being part of us. We will definately appreciate your help in our website making. This website will be made by all our sevadars and your sewa will be highly appreciated. Incase of any questions please email us at isikh.kenya@gmail.com or PM any Administrator of our forum.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum