iSikh - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
iSikh - Forum

Hello and Welcome to iSikh forums......Please visit the introduce yourself section in our forum to let everyone know some information about you....Thanks
Give us your ideas and suggestion on what you would like to see this time in our camps that was not available last time. Tell us how you want the camp to improve and any other suggestion you would like to give. Click here to give your suggestion.

You are not connected. Please login or register

** SPECIAL SIMRAN DIVAAN FOR BHAJAN UNCLE **

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

For those of you who don't already know, but our dear Bhajan Uncle is un well and in hospital. So in a joint effort to pray for Bhajan Uncle's speedy recovery, we will be holding a special simran divan at Landies Gurdwara this sunday 7pm onwards. Please do attend with family and friends.

Bhajan Uncle is the founder of iSikh and the Smagams as we know them today! Without him iSikh wouldn't have been in existance .. He has always been there for us .. it is our turn now to show that we too care for him and are with him and his family in these trying moments .. so on behalf of iSikh I request you all to be present for this simran divan.

Many Thanks.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

PS: I have already created an event's page for it on facebook and put this announcement on the facebook groups and messaged everyone on my friends' list. Jaspreet could you please message all the fans on the iSikh page these details.

Hope to see the forum members there please.

Thanks.

Jas

Jas
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

Thats is quite sad.....hope he will get well soon...and as for the updates...i have sent an update to everyone and i have also created this event on our fan page.....Hkay just have a look at it and tell me if you want me to change somethings....thanks

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH.

https://isikh.forumotion.com

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Fateh Jas .. I had already created an events pae .. so no stress thoug i think we have a duplicated event .. lol. .. but hey the more the word gets out the better!!
Hope to see u and jasveen there?
The event details look fine .. thanks
Take care ..

Juggy Singh

Juggy Singh
Administrator
Administrator

WAHEGURUJIKA KHALSA WAHEGURUJIKI FATE did's as we all know hz a ausam person . I m very happy all of us that we are gna do of such a thing come on lets do it. WAHEGURUJIKA KHALSA WAHEGURU JIKI FATE

https://isikh.forumotion.com

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

VJKK, VJKF
Thanks for the support iSikhites! See you there ..
VJKK, VJKF

Deepak Singh

Deepak Singh
VIP
VIP

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

It is so sad to hear that. Hope he will get well soon.

Hkay

Hkay
Active User
Active User

Fateh Ji ,,

Would like to thank all of you for taking time out wherever you were yesterday for Bhajan Uncle .. Your prayers and well wishes will def go a long way towards his speedy recovery!

Dhan Guru Naanak!
VJKK, VJKF

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum